3.2
Layout of Store

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at:

8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069

(310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible Service at their in-house Starbucks counter by Gerry B.

I ordered a Starbucks Herbal Tea and when I left, I noticed that the container was Half Filled Up With Ice!

I just can Not Believe that Gerry B. would attempt to Rip Me Off Like That By Fixing Me A Drink That Was Half Drink and Half Ice!

I was very angry and offended that he did that to me and so I brought back the drink and confronted Gerry B. about it and asked him to fill it up with the Rest Of The Drink.

His response was that he already ran out of the drink.

I told him that I am Not going to accept his Made Up Excuse and Lies about it and told him that I am going to file a Very Serious Complaint about it and Took A Picture Of The Drink To Show Proof Of Its' Current Condition.

Once I took the picture, he got offended and called Security on ME and LIED to the security officer by stating that I took a picture of him which was a LIE!

I showed my pictures from my android to the store manager to confirm that because I am a Very Honest Person and told her that I am Filing Very Serious Complaints Over Gerry B.'s Disgusting And Inappropriate Behavior Towards ME.

As soon as I told her that Gerry B. decided to Refund My Money to think that this would make up for it

Apparently Not!

I am now in the process of publishing Negative Reviews which will include showing pictures of both the drink that he made and the receipt showing the refund that he gave me.

This has got to be the Worst Customer Service I have ever received from this special West Hollywood Pavilion's Location because I have been here before and NEVER had problems with any of their staff members.

However, based on this experience, I am most likely Not Returning Back!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Very Angry And Upset Pavilions Customer

Executive Writer For Social Media

/HPS

HOWARDSHORE1970 wrote the review because of "was verbally and mentally abused, lied too, humiliated, embarrassed in front of their store manager and security guard and treated like shit by gerry b." at Pavilions and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pavilions to "let the store manager and their executives decide after i was totally embarrassed and humiliated right in front of their store manager and security guard for nothing!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was gerry b lied in front of the store manager and security guard, gerry b ripped me off when making my starbucks drink, gerry b lied to me about refusing to make me up another drink and received worst treatment ever at that west hollywood location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pavilions and starbucks customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pavilions?

Comments

S0_What

Maybe you should've said something before walking out of the store.