A Very Embarrassing Experience With Gerry B., From Their In-House Starbucks At Pavilions In West Hollywood, California...
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at:
8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069
(310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible Service at their in-house Starbucks counter by Gerry B.
I ordered a Starbucks Herbal Tea and when I left, I noticed that the container was Half Filled Up With Ice!
I just can Not Believe that Gerry B. would attempt to Rip Me Off Like That By Fixing Me A Drink That Was Half Drink and Half Ice!
I was very angry and offended that he did that to me and so I brought back the drink and confronted Gerry B. about it and asked him to fill it up with the Rest Of The Drink.
His response was that he already ran out of the drink.
I told him that I am Not going to accept his Made Up Excuse and Lies about it and told him that I am going to file a Very Serious Complaint about it and Took A Picture Of The Drink To Show Proof Of Its' Current Condition.
Once I took the picture, he got offended and called Security on ME and LIED to the security officer by stating that I took a picture of him which was a LIE!
I showed my pictures from my android to the store manager to confirm that because I am a Very Honest Person and told her that I am Filing Very Serious Complaints Over Gerry B.'s Disgusting And Inappropriate Behavior Towards ME.
As soon as I told her that Gerry B. decided to Refund My Money to think that this would make up for it
I am now in the process of publishing Negative Reviews which will include showing pictures of both the drink that he made and the receipt showing the refund that he gave me.
This has got to be the Worst Customer Service I have ever received from this special West Hollywood Pavilion's Location because I have been here before and NEVER had problems with any of their staff members.
However, based on this experience, I am most likely Not Returning Back!
Howard Paul Shore
Very Angry And Upset Pavilions Customer
Executive Writer For Social Media
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Gerry b lied in front of the store manager and security guard
- Gerry b ripped me off when making my starbucks drink
- Gerry b lied to me about refusing to make me up another drink
- Received worst treatment ever at that west hollywood location
- Reason of review:
- was verbally and mentally abused, lied too, humiliated, embarrassed in front of their store manager and security guard and treated like shit by Gerry B.
- Preferred solution:
- let the store manager and their executives decide after I was totally embarrassed and humiliated right in front of their store manager and security guard for Nothing!
- Product or service
- Pavilions In House Starbucks Drink Made By Gerry B
- Starbucks Customer Care
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "US AIRWAYS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS. My sister has terminal cancer and I booked a flight with US Airways for 12/24 to see her for Christmas. I called 12/14..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."